FEATURED JEWELRY ARTISTS
Angela Lensch Gallery
2016 Featured Jewelry Artists
– HAND WOVEN 14K GOLD FILLED & SILVER JEWELRY
Angela, owner and resident jewlery artist, grew up on a lovely farm just outside Decorah, Iowa. She earned her BFA in Sculpture and Furniture from the Minneapolis College of Art and Design and has focused those skills into her current work, creating sculpted jewelry in gold and silver. Using a specialized technique Angela takes precious metals and weaves them together with gemstones, pearls, crystal, wood, bone, shell and/or fair trade sari wrapped beads. Angela opened Angela Lensch Gallery in 2014 and has called Door County home for almost 15 years.
- To view an archive of many of Angela’s one-of-a-kind woven gemstone and pearl necklaces click here.
- To view an archive of many of Angela’s one-of-a-kind woven pendant necklaces click here.
- The link to the earring page is coming soon.
- To purchase Angela Lensch Jewelry online, click here to view the current online collection.
– BEADED MIX-MEDIA JEWELRY
Kay makes one-of-a-kind art jewelry pieces incorporating unique minerals, rocks and gemstones. Finished pieces are intricately crafted with variety of beads creating visual movement, reflections and shadows reminiscent of rivers and caves often the very origins of her focal point stones. It’s as if each piece invites the viewer to look closer and experience the wonder.
Lifelong Wisconsin resident, Kay studied studio arts at the University of Wisconsin. In addition to creating art jewelry, she’s done extensive work in textiles and porcelain, won numerous awards and has had work accepted into the Indianapolis Museum of Art, the Neville Public Museum and the J. Michael Kohler Art Museum.
– 3D CAST SILVER & BRASS JEWELRY